Thursday, January 13, 2005

Babila kan

Ok fine.I know that this will be the second entry of today.Tapi aku dah tak kesah dah.Susah la nak meluahkan perasaan kat orang-orang ofis bila 99.9% are chinese and seme cam skema-skema.So here it goes.



Was very delighted when whole KL was blackout just now.Like a dream come true. I was having my lunch with Anne and Paige only to realised that our office is on the 9th floor[I know not that tinggi but still..] and I am wearing high heels know and sort of tight skirt.So we have tu climb the stairs up to 9th floor. The thing is Paige is very afraid of height. Her face was damn pale since the architect of the building is stupid enough to build a staircase that are so steep and can see the outside view.


Anne:Down look down, just walk.
Me:Concentrate on something.
Paige:Uh, I shall think about my engagement ring.
Me:Good, think about your big rock.
Paige:*Looking down*Oh, my.I want to faint.*Grip my arms more tightly.
Me:No..no..Dun look down..Think of something.
Paige:Uh..I shall look at your ass and think of it.
Me:huh??


Why my ass?Why can't she think of her fiancee's ass?Anyway, after the trouble naik tangga sampai tingkat 9,I heard that my chest was making a wheezing sound and I dun have my bloody inhaler with me.The best part was soon after that, the electricity is back again.Bugger!!!Penatla aku berangan nak bersuka ria kan.


To make thing worst..now my YM can't seem to work properly. Whenever I try to connect it will disconnect saying it is having some kind of error.Tried to uninstall and reinstall but gagal jugak.How am I supposed to live without YM huh people??


Babi!!

No comments: