Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hari Raya haji

This entry is meant for tomorrow but I dun think I have the time to write tomorrow so just assume I'm writing from tomorrow.Hehehehe.


my boss:So tell me what's the reason
me:I found a new job
my boss:What make you find your new job.
me:Pressure I guess
my boss:Who is giving you pressure?Tell me.
me:My clients, I can't take it anymore.*actually I wanted to say somebody's name but hey ,am not going to bitch about other people to my boss*
my boss:So it's final.
me:Oh yes.I am so not happy here*grinning*
my boss:blab..bla.
me:yadda..yadda.
my boss:I can see that, your performance is not good enough.
me:I know that.That's why I wanted to leave.It's not fair for the company to keep hiring someone who is not commiting anymore, right?hehe*smiling*
my boss:*frown* oklah, I accept your resignation


Yeah, she so hates me but somehow i feel nothing like.Whatever.


And she make me announced my resignation to everyone during our meeting.Everybody were wishing me all the best except for her.She looked so miserable.Why?Sbb she will lost her kuli batak.So long.Mulai bulan depan kau buatlah kerja-kerja tu semua sendiri no more "sharina this and sharina that".Oh my, I must be evil but I can help smiling seeing her gloomy face.She must be really pissed.All I can say is ha-ha.


Anyway. Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

I baked a chococlate cake last night for Raya Haji[actually it is supposed to be tonight but I assume the chocolate cake will be bake.hehe]. I wonder how dad is celebrating there?I sort of miss him.Humm


Again.Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

No comments: