Friday, January 14, 2005

Taking chances

After failing to track me for the whole week, Ikhwan finally caught me and we went out for a night drink.Usually I would see his gloomy face but last night it was different.He was smiling all the way, his face was glowing.


He:I'm seeing someone.
Me:Uh..Interesting. No wonder U keep smiling.Ok, spill!
He:Urm..But it's kinda complicated.
Me:How complicated is complicated?


Well, he's dating a girl who used to be his mate's girlfriend and they just broke up for a week.The reason was the guy is not a one woman man.He dumped they girl when the girl discover that he got another woman besides him. The worst part he only used sms to ditch her. So no dignity and never did he try to sooth things back.Well, to me it's crystal clear. The guy doesn't want the girl anymore and was waiting for the right time to kick her from his life. But my friend here is feeling guilty coz to him it's like a betrayal and he claimed that things are going too fast.


It's true that most man wouldn't go for their friend's ex for some reasons[which still remain X-files to me] but hey, obviously the guy didn't want the girl.Well yes, he is moving too fast but again that depends on people. You see, some people like slow music like R n B and some like fast beat music like rave or whatever. So it depends.I mean if you really like that person and the feeling is mutual then why wait?I mean, it's not like you're getting married or something.Ok maybe it's a rebound for the girl but hey, maybe it's not. I mean you got to try,life is about taking risk anyway..isn't it?


By the way, why does he care so much about other people?It's not like they care much about him.So, sod off to people and just go for what you want. You see, you cannot be that slow also coz you'll never know how many fast pace guys are out there. And..Take the chance while it's still there b'coz once a girl close her heart, it's near to impossible to see it being open again.


So, apa lagi, press that dial and ask the girl[who you have been thinking about lately] out..I mean..now!


No comments: