Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Looks

Bloody cold morning.Am hungry but tonnes of works to do.Boleh tak macam boss aku bagi aku makan gaji buta je?Tolongla boss.Malas gile ok?


Ok, serious mode.Do you think looks matter?Was hanging out with Lin last night and she told me how she wish she could find someone not just based on their good looks.She tried but she just can't.For me it's easy-peasy.I don't opt for look that much but I prefer the inner beauty[cheewah,poyo la plakkan aku] .Why?Coz I you get attach to some cute guy you'll be insecure[like me now,ha!].And somemore, kalau muka je cute perangai macam lahanat nak buat apa?But yes, there are cute and good looking guy who are nice but as they said they are either taken or gay, and there are ugly guys who just don't get it.Hehe


The most important thing I think is compatibilaty and comfort.Looks can fade away but if you're compatible with that person, it can lasted for your whole life.I think it's an ego booster to have a good looking partner. You know when you stroll along with that person, people will look and maybe that's a satisfaction to some people.Ok, fine..Maybe looks does matter,I mean atleast that person must have the 'nice-to-look-at' face.Kalau pecah rumah sangat, susahla jugakkan.But you have to be relevant also lah.


Anyway, Lin..If you're reading this.Just let go of that guy, even I know he's good looking and worth drooling for.Guys who treated women like they doesn't matter should be burn in hell.


By, jangan saiko.U cute ok..sgt!

No comments: