Monday, January 24, 2005

Gay and old crush

Case 1
Noone:Mana boifren baru kau?
Me:Ni haa*showing him a pic*.Kiut tak?
Noone:Kiut dowh.Hahahaha..Rasa cam gay sial aku cakap camtu.Tapi aku mmg gay pon.


Case 2
Mail:Apsal kau main bola pakai eyeliner ni chics?
Me:Bodohla kau, aku pegi datingla tadi.
Mail:You still date that lame ass?
Me:Nola, this is the new guy.
Mail:Uh, yang mana satu.Show me.
Me:Tu haa.Kiut tak?
Mail:What a question!Kau ingat aku gay ke?


Case 3
Dila's bf:Who is the lucky guy?
Me:Sheehs, pegi dekat frenster aku ID dia XX[Bukan nama sebenar].
Dila's bf:Ahh..
Me:Kiut tak?
Dila's bf:Bodohla kau ni.Kau ingat aku gay ke?


Case 4
Me:Nicky, ce kau pegi klik kat frenster ID ni..Minah ni kiut tak?
Nicky:Kiut..Kiut..


Case 5
Me:Paige,come here I want to show you something.
Paige:What?
Me:Do you think this girl is pretty?
Paige:Hm..She's sweetla, but I don't classify her as pretty.


Case 6
Me:Uh, tengok pompuan tu cun sial.
My baby:Mana?Mana?
Me:Tu la, yang bontot die lawa tu
My baby:Are sure you are straight?


My point is..Issit a sin to appreciate your own gender beauty?I mean what's wrong with men?We woman doesn't find any difficulty to appreciate our own gender hence I'm enjoy looking at beautiful girls.Do you man out there, think that by appreciating your own gender beauty will make u a gay?


On another topic, I accompanied my baby to a football match yesterday[ha, ok..laugh now].I thought it would just be like another day but I was wrong.Guess who I saw yesterday?No other than my biggest crush.The boy whom I had a major crush since I was in primary 3.If you still remember, I wrote about this guy in my previous entry.Was engross looking at the player no 17 when suddenly I saw a very familiar face wearing a jersey no 32.Fuck,It's him allright and my jaw dropped.It's really him. Still good looking and dashing.Just think of it.I have a secret crush on him since I was 10 and I'm still having the same feeling yesterday.Speaking of which, make me remember my last three weeks conversation with Ikhwan.


Ikhwan:Dia tu baik sial.Hensem pulak tu.Lagi hensem dari aku.Babi betul.
Me:Aku minat die gile babi since dajah 3.Takde org pun tau.Alamak aku terbagi tau kau plak.
Ikhwan:Are kidding me?Semua budak-budak Shah Alam taula kau crush gile babi dekat dia.
Me:Oh fuck.


So, there go my 'heartless' reputation.Shite!Malu aku.


Anyway, kepada siapa-siapa yang terasa jeles bila membaca entry ini, janganla jeles.It's just a crush, not more than that.What I feel towards you is much much more greater coz he only makes me smile but u never fail to make my day!Love u baby.

No comments: