Thursday, January 20, 2005

Commitment Phobic

Today entry is a request by a friend of mine and especially dedicated to a guy who is suffering from this syndrome.


Most guys, are now suffering from commitment phobic..They want to have a good girlfriend but just plan to keep it that way. Not more than that.Reason being? They want to find big bucks, gadgets, buy a house, car,bla..bla..bla..bla..and the list go on.Hello, those thingkan, kalau nak fikir, sampai umur 60 tahun pun tak settle.Well, yeah it's true, those things are important but they can say that coz even when they are 47 they still can attract young chicas.But we woman have biological clock to maintain and it has started ticking..tick..tock..tick..tock..


I mean if you are not willing to commit just say so and we can move on with our life, find another guy and verse versa.Had a girls night out yesterday.Usually it will be filled with laughter but last night's was different. As we are enjoying jaja's naan at the Taj, we undress this matter as if the doomsday is coming.I mean we are going to be 25 this year but still there's no direction on our life.Let say we do start another relationship..it will take at least 2 years before the other party decided to move on to the next step.Means 27.Shite,I can't believe in 2 years time I'm going to reach that number.Like jaja said, never in our school life we would sit and talk about this craps.This is crap allright.


Anyway, why some of the male population nowadays are commitment phobic?*[Noted that I stated some, not all].Aren't women look tempting enough?Are woman nowadays posessive enough?The template answer I get all the time is they are just not ready yet.Ready?When do you know you are ready?You see sometimes, we have to just go for it.In certain cases, the definition of ready does not apply. I mean honestly, after graduating, are you surely sure that you are ready to work?To me I'm not but do I have any choice?I don't so I just go for it.Ok.I know,getting married is a big thing.You would say what happen if the marriage didn't work out?Well, God created human as something very unique.Everybody is different so that we have variety in this world.What homo sapiens need to do is tolerate and talk things out.No problem can't be settle unless u keep running away from it.Financial problem?Aren't getting married means that a couple will support each other through the thick or thin.It's a new eralah..woman know how to feed their own mouth and to feed their gucci wallets by themself.Anyway, please tell me why are some guys are so afraid of commitment like it's going to swallow them alive?Does we women don't deserve to choose what we want?Do God created us just to wait for guys to make desicion?Are your love to your girlfriend are based on lust and are you not loving your gilfriend that much that you wish to spend your time with her everyday?I might need a help here.


I am actually speaking for my friends and for other woman out there but not for myself.Ok, I might lie a bit.But the truth is after went through a very bad experience I dun think I want to go through all over again.Plus, I have a commitment phobic boyfriend so it doesn't help much.I am not going to care about what people say.Anak dara tua ke..anak dara muda ke..ape ke?You people can sod off.I am too scared to go through that thing again.I am too tired to think about all this thing.Too tired, so let it be.If I get married, I'll get married and If I don't,I don't.There's always adoption and what so ever nowadays right?I would focus on more important things in life. But if I feel like getting married and he's not ready maybe I would think of something else.


So my priority would be:-
1.My family
2.My baby..Just have good time and enjoy each other company
3.My friends
4.My job[ha!]
5.My cats
6. My bla..bla
7. Bla..bla..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1001.Married


But that just me, maybe my baby is lucky but think of your love ones.Sayang betul-betul ke tak?Nak sayang sampai bila-bila ke tak?Nak hilang dia ke tak?Think wisely.Coz,once a girl make a desicion, there's no turning back.


Heh, there you go.Anyway, I tendered my resignation today.Ahhh..Finally!!

No comments: