Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Colder I get

Yesterday when I was about to hang out with Ikhwan, my mobile rang. The number started with o8 something something. I was thinking to myself.Borneo's number.Who the hell is this, I dun have any borneo friends except for Laila but she's here now, in KL.


Me:Hello, who is this.
He:Hie, this is xxxx[nama terpaksa dirahsiakan..hehe]
Me:Who?I dun know any xxxx
He:It's me, I'm from myspace, we spoke once or twice on the internet.
Me:How did you get my bloody number?
He:Go on, you can say fuck off but i'm just trying my luck.


I know this guy. I was mean to him and I was mean to everybody who message me on my YM or friendster or myspace or whatever excepts for my existing friends.And now he has the guts to call me even I treated him so cold.I may be cold but I'm not rude. Since he put the effort to find my number and called me all the way from Sarawak [he is an oil and gas engineer and currently is working off shore] so I just talk to him.


I am cold and I am mean to people. Like Ikhwan said I perhaps did that because there is so much bitterness in me, which is so true. I have heard people labelled me as snob,cold blooded, berlagak,biatch and this guy called me JAPS [Jewish American Princess].Do I care?I don't..I'm immune with people calling me names.People don't know me anyway so why should I care ?


He know that I was cold but he took it as a challenge.What?What challenge?This can't be real. I conciously beeing cold to people to drive people away from me coz I have too many heart breaks and I was trying to protect myself and this guy find it interesting.Hah!He even said that he would call again even he know I would still be stiff and hostile.


I hope there won't be too many guys like him coz I have a reputation to mantain.Haha!

No comments: