Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Arghh..Why??

Warning:Another emotional entry


I woke up with a good feeling that today is going to be a good day but I was wrong.


On my way to the office mom started it again


Mom:Semalam emak pegi jumpa Imam besar masjid negeri. I asked about samsul
Me:Huh?
Mom:*cry*
Me:Please, I dun need this.U will just totally blow my whole mood for today.
Mom:No, this is the only time that I can talk to you. I think you need to stand by his side.


So there she goes.and on..and on..and on..About how nice my ex was..how loyal he was..and how wrong for me to ditch him. What she said does make sense but I am the one who is hurting. Sakit tau tak?And did anybody care about that?Did anyone understand how am i feeling at this moment. Why must everybody keep blaming me and don't even care what I want?


I just dun want to be hurt again. Call me sombong, ego or whatsoever but the answer is no.I had enough.My life is getting better now compared to past few months. I began to attend weddings, I began to smile and laugh and I began to date a guy.So why should I blew again? Why should I be sad and cried my lungs out at night anymore?Haven't she forgotten dad got heart attack and was in ICU because of him?Did she forgot that I nearly lost my mind because of him?


I just wish that..someone would understand me..not just thinking about what they want to see..


Sometimes it's good to keep things on your own.


OK.Enough!


By the way, someone ask me last night

"U, lagu buat aku tersenyum tu lagu apa?"

Okla finela, tak penah dengar ye..


Buat Aku Tersenyum
Datanglah sayang dan biarkan ku berbaring
Di pelukanmu walaupun tuk sejenak
Usaplah dahiku dan kan kukatakan semua


Bila kulelah tetaplah disini
Jangan tinggalkan aku sendiri
Bila kumarah biarkanku bersandar
Jangan kau pergi untuk menghindar


Rasakan resahku dan buat aku tersenyum
Dengan canda tawamu walaupun tuk sekejap
Karna hanya engkaulah yang sanggup
katakan aku



Karna engkaulah satu-satunya untukku
Dan pastikan kita selalu bersama
Karna dirimulah yang sanggup mengerti aku
Dalam susah ataupun senang


Dapatkah engkau s'lalu menjagaku
Dan mampukah engkau mempertahankanku


Bila kulelah tetaplah disini
Jangan tinggalkan aku sendiri
Bila kumarah biarkanku bersandar
Jangan kau pergi untuk menghindar


Peringatan Penting:Lagu ini tiada kaitan dengan yang hidup atau yang mati [ok fine, maybe ade sikit].



No comments: