Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Jargon

Jargon.Grewing up in an all gurl school made me pick up few terms which sometimes being spilled once or twice. Maybe that's the reason why people keep saying that I talked craps all the time. I mean, they don't even understand the language i'm transmitting to them.Ok, here are few examples:-


After
Meaning:To book as second person after the current person.
Example:
Me:Nikkit, nak after kau toilet.
Nikkit:Ok,Tapi aku lama sikit.



Saing
Meaning:To go together.
Example:
Zaireen:Sherek, kau pegi surau tak malam ni?
Me:Pegi kot.
Zaireen:Nak saing.Kang kau jeritla nama aku.


Sangka
Meaning:Self proclaim
Example:
Tini:Aku rasa kiutla aku pakai baju ni.Hihihihi
Fadzi and Shaza:Eee..Tolongla.Sangka!!


Purshion
Meaning:Sandal
Example:
Nik:Korang, apa nama lain bagi kasut ni*showing at her sandal*
Ina:Purshion
Me:Bodohla kau Ina
Ina:Betulla!Ape yang salah pulak?
Me:Hmm..Betulla..Betul..Betul..


Ikan
Meaning:Favourite junior
Example:
Me:Nik, mlm ni nak tido dorm kau
Nik:Ala, malam ni ikan aku nak datang.[hehe]


Tak Larat
Meaning:Melt
Example:
On my first date with him.
Me:So why do you want to know me?
AG:You're cute and I like you.A lot.
Me:Oh*tak laraaaaaat*


Well, those are few terms that I can list down.What about you guys?Do you have your school or even your own jargon?


Anyway[pinjam ye Nicky], I'm off to chop chop my tesses since I can't stand the heat anymore.I know..I know. I'm supposed to go for the cleopatra look tapi aku dah tak thn dah!!Ok people.Nice day ahead yah!

No comments: