Monday, January 10, 2005

Gone

My mom is going to some unknown place until further notice.Sounds weird right?It is weird.She told me not to find her coz she's trying to find peace for her mind.I tried to pujuk her not to go but she instisted.Man, I'm so worried.I only got one mom and only God knows I love her so much.


Had a heart to heart talk with her last night.Apparently she can't get yamyam out of her mind.She said she 'dah sayang sangat'.Oh boy, was a tough job convincing her to forget him yesterday and I cried.Ahh,lamenye aku.Sesikit nak nangis.And so that's her reason to go away, to seek for comfort.It hurts alright and it's more hurting to see your mom cried because of some bloody cow.Ko sampai hati buat mak aku camtu eh?


Anyway, aku dah tak larat nak mencarut dekat kau dah.May God bless you.Just remember, what goes around comes around.


To my baby, thanks for beeing there for me.Really appreciate it.Mwah!


No comments: