Friday, January 12, 2007

There she goes

It was a hot day I remembered and the speaker decided to make the speech longer. Since I was short I had to stand in the front line , at the back of her. We were in the same house, red or tengku arfah. Even though red is so cool, our house always get to be the corot house amongst all.


I hate sports day. I hate sports, my idea of good sports are swimming on my bed but eheh, there's no exception for that sports day since we were the seniors and if I didn't attend it fadzi would yell at my face or my captain, zati or whoeverlah.


So anyway, it was so boring, listening to boring speech where the only phrase I want to hear is "besok cuti" sadly not even a part of it came out. Finally, the speakers decided it's time for him to have free lunch at the dining hall whereby the gamelan started to serenade him. This is when, she and me felt like dancing. While, the VIP started to walk we dengan asyik sekali menari-nari dengan penuh synchronisation although tak sedar diri duduk depan and there few teachers and whatnot, still sitting at their sit. If you tell me, I was terhibur that time. She and me were laughing while dancing dengan sesuka hati. Siapa nak tegurlah? Budak form 3 dekat blakang aku? Aku lecture kang baru tahu.


Little that we know, a teacher was eyeing on us. She taught history, not only she's loud, she's also garang and ohh very sarcastic. Lucky me, she did not teach me that year but she did taught my friend, the one who danced with me.


She was so unlucky that during her next history class, the teacher asked her to come forward to perform her special dance. Haha. Yes, that's me laughing now and that's me laughing then when she told me how she had to perform the dance and stand outside later.




It was almost 10 years now, I still see her every now and then and we still love to dance. But we did more than that together. It's amazing to think that after 10 years passed by, people change but somehow, some still look the same to you and you still appear the same to them.





She, during her party. And I didn't know how the hell that the aci get there.


And today, she is going to be wedded to the guy who she loves. On of the greatest malay guy I ever known for he would and did everything he could and even things which seemed to be impossible but eventually possible just to be with her.


After so many hazardous journey, they made it through. Together.


Babe, I really want to be at your wedding today but I am broke and nikkit tak dapat cuti but I hope everything will works out fine.


Ok. sebenanye aku macam nak eloborate ayat kat atas tapi aku macam nak ternangis sebab skang hanya tinggal aku dengan nikkit and bulat komfem tak bagi aku raba tetek kau dah. Dan siapa lagi nak cerita cerita sambil tunggu tido skang atau pon mengamuk secara tiba-tiba? Tinggallah aku seorang yang berperangai begitu.


So, to tina and bulat, selamat pengantin baru and semoga berkekalan ke anak cucu.


Both of you really really deserve each other :).

No comments: