Friday, January 19, 2007

Baby you're gone

I am so tired and feeling under the weather coz was trying to complete lots of thing in a day. Then the feeling begin to switch between sad and tired and dizzy and hungry. But I can't eat coz apalah gunanya makan tengah malam buta bila dah buat sit up 50 kali? [sebenarnya adalah hendak mengeksyen disini.hihi]


I am sad because today I lost my first car. The silver kancil was sold to some chinese guy. I thought that I wouldn't give much fuck about the car but the moment my brother told me to take out my things from the car, gua sudah tangkap leleh. I mean, that was the first and only car I trust since my driving skill are quite horrendous. Not that I didn't run into any accident but hell, that car make me feel safe while driving.


That car witness how rapidly I changed my boyfriend till the extent I decided to just fall totally in love with my self, only me. But that's not the point. I mean, how would you feel if you are a car who witness your owner's friends making out while wasted or witnessing your owner trying to look cool menari sambil menyanyi semasa terperangkap di dalam jam? Or how would you feel when your owner dengan sesuka hati melanggar kereta-kereta mana-mana yang dirasakan perlu di parking lot universiti malaya? [sara, aku tak penah langga krete kau, betul.]


Na'ah. Just keep the answer to yourself. I am too sad to pretend like you are my car.



So,while packing up my stuff, I decided to merakam saat-saat terakhir bersamanya.




Oh it looks much better during the day




Ehe. Not entirely my fault.



Patrick, squidwhatever and two bears. Happy



But not me. Oh no I am fat and ugly [walaupun tak nak mengaku sebenanye ni]



Stickers



Look what I found inside the car minus sfew pairs of shoes yang aku pon dah terlupa.


I wanted to hug the car but I had to maintain my cuteness to orang-orang yang lalu lalang and I am a macho,macho man so tak jadi. And it was so sad to see the ah pek took away that car. Tengok halfway pasal sedih, bley?


Shite. Can't believe after six year, it's gone.


Now I need quasidilla chips from chili's to pujuk myself. Best tak alasan padahal tak sedar diri nak diet?



Happy weekend bunnies.
Love your car while it's still there.

No comments: