Wednesday, January 31, 2007

All the small things

Even though I ordered nasik goreng ayam merah but I still enjoyed ayam masak merah yang telah disalah order by my mum. While feating I swtich to MTV which has been abondoned for ages. Usually I prefer other channel but yesterday, rancangan TV lain semua macam taik.


Then I saw a band +44 but the drummer is so familiar, so does the lead. Aren't that Travis and Mark from Blink 182? But wait for is my chenta hati Tom? Oh fuck don't tell me blink 182 split already? This is not good.


Hell, I am well known for my fetish towards lagu jewang and pop tarts. I mean, I love madonna, britney, and lagu jewang from confused macho guys who are actually sissy and not music from bands like blink 182.


But that fact changed in 2003 when I had to do my thesis. Oh, you should see me that time. I have long hair and wear make up to class and even have matching top with my shoe which doesn't reflect me now at all. Oh, motif sebenanye ialah that time I took our home pc to pantai hillpark since I need to develop a system for my thesislah. My brother who always have advance knowledge in music had installed few blink 182 clips. Aku sebenanye tak hengen nak tengok tapi bila dah stress tak reti nak buat system, I began to menerokai segala isi pc and found those video clips.


They were so funny and keji ok. Kau penah tengok christina aguilera versi lelaki nari nari tepi pantai sambil tunjuk butt crack and menggelupur atas pasir as in genie in the bottle? Or aksi aksi keji meniru boyband seperti 98 degrees and bsb. Paling best 3 orang budak lari bogel satu town sambil mengharrast orang? Hoho.


I mean, every time after watching the clips, I surely will have semangat to do my work even tak reti buat. Tapi aku gagahi jua!


Dan dengan inspirasi blink 182lah, one night after feeling so stress I walked into my toilet with a scissors in my hand. Roomate aku masa tu nampak but she was too scared to say anything. Satu sebab dia tahu, hangin aku memang bukan sepoi-sepoi bahasa and secondly, she knew I was so stress.


After looking at my long tresses, I grip the scissors tightly and mula menggunting rambut ku sendiri. Siap buat style ok. Th best thing is tomorrow, my friend kecik met me and asked me "Babe, lawa rambut kau! Mana kau potong?" Haha.


Sekarang cuba cakap dengan aku, kalau takde blink 182, mampukah aku menyiapkan thesis itu? I mean, cuba kalau masa thesis tu aku tgk videoclip kumpulan scoin or spoon or tomok or momok or bangkai or whateverlah-eddie-hamid komfem tak siap ok sebab dalam menulis itu air mata akan berjujuran dengan sangat banyak. Tangkap nanges la wa cakap luuuuuuuu, like wtfla kan.

Hoh


So anyway, here's one of my fav blink 182 video clip dengan lagu dia yang agak glamer. Actually my fav song from this band would be adam's song but I put All The Small Things video clip instead.


Dan cuba kire, berapa banyak videoclip orang dikeji didalam video clip ini?




No comments: