Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mampukah?

Oh God. My hidung so gatal and I have been scratching it until there's some red dots appears on it. I know this is like some info you guys don't want to know but who give a fuck, this is my blog.


Eceh, garang tak?


So anyway, I have this one question in mindlah. The other day, I had to lepak at KFC in Serdang while my boss pegi memecahkan pintu kerana ada seorang budak telah bawak itu konci pegi singaporelah. Yelah, I preferred being under air cond accompanied by chicken nuggets rather than sweat under the hot sun.


Besides me was a confused-sense-of-dressing girl talking to a quite cute chinese girl. Walaupon perempuan tu sense of dressing die sangat fail but she was brilliant. I didn't mean to eavesdropping but dah die duduk bebetul seblah aku. Her english was perfect but that's not the point, her idea was brilliant and ehe jarang aku tengok cina nak buat assignment dengan melayu and diajar pulak oleh melayu. To that girl, wa caya lu tapi lu mungkin kene suruh groupmate lu ajar lu cara dressingla. Hehe


Oh. Itu sebenarnya adalah sesi mengumpat atau more precisely intro. Isi kandungannya ialah, after that I saw two girls walked into that KFC. Dimana, later on I found out that it was actually a guy and a pregnant girl. Meaning he was trying to be a girl. Dalam erti kata lain arbok atau pondanla. They look happy and talked cheerfully.


Then suddenly this question popped into my mind. What if the baby inside the girl's tomb, belong to that pondan? Aha!


It's like this guy, he hates being a guy and decided to be a girl but, since he hates guy so much he decides to screw girls instead of guys. Meaning, dia macam jadi pondan yang lesbolah.


Then both lesbos kan have anak. Brilliant tak?

Make sense ke tak?


---update---
Demm aku terlupa. To saiful, happy birthday!!!!

No comments: