Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Poison oak

I am the type of person who is very particular when it comes to food. I don't mind eating at gerai tepi jalan but not those that will welcome you with the longkang smell. Euw.


When I was staying at pantai hillpark, they were plenty of penjual air tebu on the way home. Being an air tebu fan I asked my boyfriend [that time] to stop since the hot day added my craving for air tebu. So I ordered two plastics of air tebu. One for me and one for my guy. As I watched the brader memesin tebu, I saw something that was so revolting.


Bulu ketiaknye melambai-lambai di dalam lekitan akibat peluh. Bau tak usah cakapla. Tengik dan tungkik!


Oh fuck. I wanted to cancel but I can't since he already finished machine-ing [boleh?] the tebu and hand them over to me. When I get into the car I refused to drink it but I was threatened by my boyfriend by saying tak baik membazir, nanti awak kawan dengan syaitan,haa kite tak tau, alif lam lam ha!. Taikla kan maka terpaksalah aku minum.


I swear the air adalah terasa masam semasam ketiak abang itu.
Since then, I never, not a single time buy any air tebu from pantai dalam.


The second incident happened during my asasi year in mcc kuantan yang sux to the max. Did I mention that I had cool housemates back then? Ok, so one night we were too lazy to pakai cantik-cantik for dinner and decided to order some food yang dijual oleh isteri pak guard. Ape ke nama pak guard tu aku dah lupala kan. So two of us volunteered to go while I duduk malas tengok tv with the rest. I have to say the food was not bad until I found a fly inside my food.


Fucking shit. Mother of segala carutan di dunia.



Oh fly sandwich, yummy. err?



I, chicsinred, threw up like nobody business inside the toilet and I swear that I never will buy food from her again. So did the rest.


Not too long after that, we were invaded with laziness again where we decided to beli dekat-dekat but not from the pak guard's wife of course. Since my two friends, saty and lyn feel like taking fresh air, they volunteered to buy the food and again I find my self bermalas-malas depan tv. Hehe.


Before eating I asked "Korang beli kat mana?"
And they answered some shops which I can't recall now. Okla, I thought.


The food was quite good and I managed to finish everything. As I swallow the last potion, lyn sengih-sengih keji. Aaaa sudahhhh.


"Korang sengih ni apsal?"


"Hehe, sebenanyekan chiko, kitorang beli dekat isteri pak guard. Hahhahahahaa" With that both of them berguling-guling gelak while I made my way to muntah at the toilet.


Gila kejiiiiiiiii okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.


Both of them are happily married and one is recently blessed with a daughter named Qaseh.


Terkeluar topic aku tau tapi takpe.
Happy working bunnies.

No comments: