Monday, January 08, 2007

Finally

Bak kata pepatah, usaha itu tangga kejayaan.


Finally she's gone.


Although I send her countless poisonous letter, she is still being an obstinate biatch. Not only me but some of my friend too did add more agony to her life. Well at least we tried.


Tapi sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua. After my first report email to friendster was not properly entertained, I decided to send a second letter or email or whatever you want to call itlah.


And then...



User suspended, the browser said.




They also send me an email, asking for my respond regarding actions taken in order to solve my-so-called problem.



See my signature? Bad grammar and bad typing skills. Haha




Haha. Puas hati aku.



So I thought, all my kekejian dunia will dissapear buttt I was wrong. Sekali lagi aku naik angin setelah mahu menginstall benda.


<
wtf?




Shit. This is the result for beeing too mesra with english instead of your own native language.


Celake, sepatah haram aku tak paham apa option dia.


WTf is bahagi/belah fail la weyyyyyyy?

No comments: