Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Cili my bons

Since I wanted to tone up badly, I did almost everything. I cut my junk food consumption, exercise and even starve. At this moment my stomach are crying for food so does my mind but hoh, diet is still a diet.


Being an impatient person, fast result is what I wanted. So, I bought these.



One for the day, one for the night


I used to use these and since it was quite sometime, I forgot the impact.Only remembered the result.


Yeah, I am the type of girl who would buy all sorts of product termasuklah yang tahaper-haper. You will be awed if you get in my room but of coursela you won't get to do that kan.



So one day,had a shower and was in hurry to go out. Oh no, I have to sapu the cream remember? So, in a rush I dabbed some on my the problematic parts and continued to get dress. That day I feel like wearing one of my sluar ketat [actually it was longgar tapi ehe i guess my bons adalah membesar].


Tapi bila tengah buat rambut..


Adalah terase seperti jeans itu menggigit kulit ku. Sangat rasa miang dan panas okk! Oh fuck, I forgot that the cream give you heat sensation seperti dilumur cili api. Gilalah, bontot aku gile panas macam kene cili ok. Ditambah pulak dengan jeans ketat yang mencengkam kulit. Dan kesemuanya telah merah.



Macam celake rasanya.


So, I tak jadi to wear that jeans and choose another one.


But.. Walaupon bontot dan peha terasa di cili. Kesannya sudah terasa. Dalam sehari adalah paling kurang 3 kali berak ok. And from my past experience it did work. Wonders some more ok.


Siapla kau Gwen Stephaniee..

No comments: