Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bil air tertunggak

I am so super pening now. Surely it's because I had to watch azura 2003 for critic's class and I tell you that movie was nothing like the real azura where you crave to wait for another scene to come. This azura made me feel like someone was hammering my skulls with its horrible storyline and it's poorly constructed dialogue. And don't fucking tell me you yuppie guppie people still love to watch the slowly-rot-jamal to be the hero like the old times where he still look cool wearing his leather jacket while howling "Azuraaaa". If you do, I might had just push the wrong button.


I mean what's up with new movies that want to repeat the success of the old ones? And perluke buat aksi getik untuk memikat hati penonton seperti membuat muka manja yang tidak perlu? [lainlah aku.haha]


To melahkan, cerita-cerita dahulu were better than what we have now. Maybe not all but they were movies that had impact your life sampai dialog bersama kawan-kawan juga turut termasuk. I still remember the desire I felt towards enrolling to university after watching ali setan. It may sounded keji but I tell yewlah ali setan sangatlah best walaupon bila aku dah masuk uni, takde sape nak tekel aku dan takdela best sangat pon. I mean, jalan-jalan naik motor cakap-cakap keji jiwang dan duduk dating tepi laut banyak batu adalah sumber inspirasi nak masuk universiti ok. Dahla boleh tulis nama atas daun.


Or when watching tujuh biang keladi. I do not know whether you bunnies watch this movie or not but if I'm not mistaken, connie was the main actress. I mean kelakar gila ok, berpura-pura mandi sambil menyorokkan pak aji di dalam bilik air sebab takut landlord datang. Keji but strangely kelakar.


Another movie that I still love until today is mekanik. Scene geli makan dekat tepi jalan and then masuk restaurant where the food diambik from that tepi jalan jugak. And what about "Awak pondan ka?". Priceless ok.


So tell me la, apa dialogue cerita baru yang glamer dan femes selain "Aku nak bayar bil air tertunggak" taken from remp-it dimana seekor rempit tidak sabar hendak mengote bersama seorang perempuan dan menyifatkan airnya sudah lama tertunggak.


Bayangkan jika bofren anda berkata begitu.
Oh no.

No comments: