Thursday, January 18, 2007

Shhh

They are numbers of blogs that I visited for my daily dosage. Some of them are so plain boring but I still read it coz I like the writer personally, some of them are trying too hard to be accepted and adored that they stealing other people way of writing but I read it because they amuse me, some of them are really funny that even when I am not in my good mood I will still laugh, some are really superb that made me come back for more everyday although I didn't know them and some of them are really sad that I really feel sorry for them.


I am not going to cite names here.


Most of us just want our thoughts to be heard therefore we write. Frankly, I enjoy simple writings without bombastic words because for me reading blogs mean seeking for peace of mind. I am not so good with language and my vocab are limited therefore I love blogs with simpler revelation, not those who write only God know what. Maybe some people get pleasure from intelligent-kind of-blog or those who wrote sagaciously but I don't. I love craps and impulsive writings.


I don't need to tell people that I am smart from my blog. I know if I am [if la kan].


So anyway, I worship this one blog which was daily updated but now it is only updating once a week, during weekend. Postsecret. I bet most of you must have heard about it. I've been an addict years ago.


Sometimes you feel like divulging something that has been haunting you and you tried to communicate with real life people. Instead of feeling better, they tell you things that you don't need to hear. Worst, they begin to judge you and that suck. I think postsecret is just brilliant.


At times, when I feel really down and had no one to turn to, I would go to postsecret and read about other people secret where most of the times were quite intriguing. Wondering how would the feel bearing those things inside them. Most secrets are related to fear, anger and disappointment.


More often than not, reading those secrets make me feel better even I had to cry a little while. At least I know I am not alone.

No comments: