Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V day

My mom received a Valentine's Day card from anonymous person. Engraved in silver pen lagik tulisan dekat luar. Inside the card, was written


"For the selfless way you hold your loved ones together. Happy Valentine's Day"


That's all. No signature at all.


Siapala bagi kad tamaw letak nama?


I have few suspects in mind, some of my friendss yang sukela membuat benda-benda begini and some of them adored my mom sebab she's cool ok.


Because my mum said her friends never send her card and would never not acknowledge themselves.


It can't be Mr. Ros kamal sebab HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW PON BILA VALENTINE'S. UMUR AKU BERAPA TAHUN PON DIA TATAU OKKKK.


My brother? Ehe I don't think so. He's not that type.



So I inquire some of the suspects yang mungkin terlibat menghantar kad itu kepada Puan Zuraidah dan semua tidak mengaku.


Adakah korang takut nagaan Pn. Zuraidah atau kejian Cik Sharina?


Tsk. Whoever you are I just would like to say 2 things.


  1. Thank You for making my mom smiles. That really made her day. She still smiles even leaving for her treatment and she keep the card in a safe place. Sweet



  2. Yang kedua. Celake, apsal hanta kat mak aku jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Mana kad akuuuuuuuuuuuuu?


Hoh. Anyway, since today is Valentine's apa kata kita semua tak payah buat kerja dan main game bertemakan Valentine's?

Enjoy!


No comments: