Friday, February 16, 2007

A.I

Because I have no life, I spent my wednesday and thursday night watching american idol. Shut up if you watch american idol and you have a life. Maybe you are just in denial or you are a tv junkie. Hehe


So. Usually I don't give a shit about american idol because I used to be cool hanging around haha! but now it's different.


And I've fallen in love with laki orang. So against my ..what do you call that thing again? Shit..apa tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. principal, haa! So brace yourself with my poyoness coz I loooooooove this guy!



Phil Stacey


As shallow as I am, I like him coz I think he's cute and hot. Oh I like fair guy and I hope he's not blonde. I don't like blond but baldie I loiike also.Hemsem ok. Hemsemmmm and he's funny.Yew know, not like giving poyo answer or worst dumb dimana menunjukkan iq tahap lembu [tapi pilot emirates..opps]


The next contestant yang I like issssss...




Paul Kim


Because he is Chinese. Just because he is Chinese. I have a soft sport for Chinese guy walaupon personality die tak interesting lansung ok.


Tsk. Adakah aku gatal kerana hanya suka lelaki sahaja? Mungkin? Hey, at least I mengaku dari berpura-pura ayu tapi di dalam gatal bagai err..semalu?[ I was hoping to find something that ryhme]


Ok. Fine. My fav female contestant iss




Antonella Barba


Her voice is so so but she's hot. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I wish to raba her. Hot-ness!


Actually, for the female contestant I dig Bailey Brown.She is the sweetest of the sweetest pop tarts ok.Jessica simpson pon kalah. Mandy moore masa blond pon kalah.But she got voted out masa grouping sebab dia lupa lirik. Tsk, yes I am sad.



Bailey the sugar tart


I mean, she is chantek and with a nice voice. Kalaulah die junior skolah aku dulu. Haha



OMG [haha. Keji tak keji aku pakai ayat inih??]. I like..have no life..Like totally! [Macam celake]


Tsk. Oklah nak sambung tebuk notes, kasik masuk dalam file elok-elok.


Yew bunnies have a blast weekends okies!

No comments: