Friday, February 09, 2007

Recovering

Today, the fever decreased although the sound of phlegm rattling in my chest could still be heard. Celake. Macamana aku nak keluarkan ini? Rasa macam ada rattle snake di dalam dada ok.


Anyway, usually I will never fail to mengidam makan makanan yang lazat lazat tetapi susah di dapati. But this time, I did not crave for such things tetapi aku mengidam nak tengok cerita ali setan. Boleh?



Dalam kehidupan ini, yang terindah..

I can't seemed to find the relevant between ali setan and my demam tapi sebelum aku tido dalam delusion I keep thinking of Ali Setan. Tsk.. Gile merepak gua.



Speaking of which I think if my demam berterusan, I might shoot my neighbour. I dunno who but he fucking annoys me. Dahla aku demam , makan ubat seseme kasik high lepas tu dah pukul 2 pagi pon memekak main muzik lagi. I can hear the bass sound clearly. Booomm..Boom.


Don't under estimate my psychoness during demam. I once suruh anak orang dia sebab diorang main-main tengah malam buta when I was on my ventolin med. Although when I think of it again, anak apa main gelak2 pukul 2/3 pagi? Anak orang ke anak hantu?


Hey, it's not funny talking about ghost when you are high. You don't believe me? Just take some marijuana and take turns to tell ghost stories. Wa komfem lu cirit dalam seluar walaupon bong lu ada gamba dolphin. Hehe


Apart from that, I love it when my muka yang hitam bertukar kemerah-merahan akibat demam dan bibirku merah cuma ia telah disabotaj oleh rambut kusut masai dan muka kembang due to excessive sleeping.


Fret not. I'll be ok and I know I will be because I got a shopping spree to do this weekend!


Like.. Yeayyyyyyyyyy...koff..koff


I mean even though I am still panting but I managed to finished 2 pinggan nasik + sambal udang today. Not my fault, I missed eating good food after only allowed to eat porridge and sup sayur yang eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Tell me, what type of people really enjoy soup sayur?
Eeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh no, you can't be mad at me coz I dunno what I am talking about. I am on drugs remember?


He.


Happy weekends bunnies!

No comments: