Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hapa pendam pelakuran

I can't sleep the whole night. Reason being, my brain is boiling and my body is burning.


Demm yuh demam + seseme + sakit tekak + asthma.
Jahanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm[putra, pinjam ye]


Although I must say I feel sexy sebab bibir aku terasa tebal seperti kak nita.


Yesterday, I felt my chest was wheezing but gelato fruity keep calling my name. I mean, how could I resist hazelnut gelato, you must be insane man. Oh, even they changed their name from lecka-lecka to gelato fruity they still taste yummy. Except they could place more hot chics to boost their business.


Oh, I am supposed to get your sympathy here so I must act like I am so sakit. I mean..Uhuk..Uhuk


But hell, demm that girl you sell gelato, she should had warn me that by eating gelato when you are at the initial stage to get asthma could bring fatal [echeh, exaggerate gile].


Luckily I bought hot top for myself so atleast there's a reason for me to smile, you know remiscing saat-saat indah.


And Mj is making me sad. She refused to sleep with me last night when that's what she has been doing all this while. Oh, Mj. Bila kakak memerlukan belain kasih sayang, you just leave me alone in the cold. Aku tak larat nak carik dia seba tangga tu ada lebih dari 5 anak tangga.


This morning, my mum masukkan her into my room. Haha. Mana kau nak lari. Meh sini akak cium perut lemak tu.


But then it occur to me, maybe she know I am sick and she doesn't want to add my agony since bulu kucing adalah tidak elok untuk kesihatan or maybe she doesn't want to get my jangkitan. Oh Shit. If she demam I would feel so bad. Takpe, I promise Mj, if you demam I jaga you sampai sehat and not returning the favour of you buat tak tahu to me. Hoh!


Ok. My sendi are so sakit and I am going to force myself to kench so the pelakuran dalaman or what ever fuck it is will keluar.


But being tabah, all emails will still be entertained.


Happy Working bunnies.
Uhuk..Uhuk

No comments: