Monday, February 19, 2007

Event


Chinese new year was celebrated by having bbq with the big family. Oh I love bbq chickens and squids and talking craps with my cousins.



Who doesn't? Except I loathe the asap that always suffocate me and also nanti baju ku berbau asap.


I don't really like going back to the kampung but I love it when everyone was there and being happy and eating chicken with coleslaw while me gossiping with my cousins and watching spastics little cousin running here and there.And seeing the cats getting crazy smelling so many chicken getting bbq-ed.





Nenek also enjoying the food and the cats tried to dig the waste paper basket.



Us getik cousins


Actually the next day is a big day for one of my cousin, Yana. She was engaged to the man she loves. Which is good for her but not so good for me. I mean, I am the eldest cousin okkkkkkkk, kamu ini semua tidak respect kepada kakak kamu ini. Bagaimanakahhhhhhh?


The wedding will set place within this same year meaning I have to get a new baju which I like. Tsk. It is wonderful to see her tersipu-sipu malu [ ok this is a lie, she did not even tersipu. suko ado!]

Anyway, we are still waiting for the exact wedding date so the next event could take place.






Happy Yana



Siapa kata kau seorang je yg boleh gile gamba hari itu?



Cousins half of us



Still. I have few thoughts and questions

  1. Why does orang-orang tua loves to paksa the younger generaton to wear emas berkati-kati? My grandma requested my cousin to wear her so-ughhhhh-collection of omeh. I mean, pakah ini semua? She already looked pretty with her baju no need to tambah kerlipan lagi.



  2. I don't understand why some people has to treat a maid like a maid. I love my nenek's bibik. Sure she is a bit blur bur she is baik hati and tak perlulah mengeji maid ok, kalau die tu bijak dah sah-sah kau aje yg jadi kuli dia jadik boss. I mean, like my nenek's bibik sure she likes to talk crap but she's still a human and she is so baik dan yang paling penting,tidak mencurik baju ku atau baju nenenkku. Kalau takde bibik, boleh kau buek sumo?



  3. Perluke tanya kepada kezen perempaun yang lain"awak bila pulak?". Tak kelaka ok.



  4. I love sesi pantun-pantun. So old skool lah. I likee.



  5. Whylah orang tua-tua banyak pantang larang. Jalan semasa hari tunang kena pelan-pelan and tidak bolehhhhhhhhhhh keluar untuk mengambil gamba. Jangannnnnnnnnn cakap kuat-kuat [ini seluruh keluarga rosadah fail]. Dan janganlah gatal nak menyuruh tunangan kau itu datang sekali. Kalau nak kene maki datanglah. Tetapi I dun see the relevance, sue me.



That's all. I need to do my work now. I'm..like..so hardworking [haha]

No comments: