Monday, February 12, 2007

Hantu Susu

I am the sort of person who treasures having my own time. Would only go out with those who are the closest to my heart which are teteks , my enthusiasm did not really apply to others. Some people get the idea I am the people-type of person or maybe the forthcoming girl from the block. I am only the people- type of person when it comes to work, else I'll be happy to be alone.


So again, I found myself hogging the tv since no one was home; my brother is shaking his ass in Phuket right now [please don't tell my mum, she thought he went to some team building. Hehe] and my parents went to err.. errr.. balik kampong I guess.


Here I was, watching a Thai horror movie entitle The Hotel. I tell yewla, I think Thai horror movies are so over rated. The only Thai movie that scares me was The Eye, even when people said that The Shutter was freaking terrifying, aku rasa macam bangang je crite tu. But I did enjoy Nang Nak though.


My vote still goes out to the scene when Nor Kumalasari beranak ikut mulut. Hey, I thought that time, you have two options which are a) beranak ikut bontot or b) beranak ikut mulut. Of coursela I would vote for beranak ikut mulut kan? Tak nakla anak aku keluar bau taik. Eee


So, anyway. There was this one hantu yang paling ditakuti satu ketika dahulu. Hantu susu.


According to the story which was spread from mouth to mouth, this hantu susu will break the surface during maghrib time. She who hypothetically a lady will knock your door and narrate some sad story on how her baby is crying of starvation, and would pleaded for your mercy to provide her with some milk. So, feeling sympathy, you would go to the kitchen to fetch the milk but! As you returned to the door, she is no where to be seen except, there will be a tombstone with your name and the date of your death on it.



Rumah siapa la pulak yang aku nak mintak susu ni?



This story was so widespread told that it was even reported in one of the tabloid and hello, itu adalah tidak kelakar ok. Some even said, she will begged to those she saw walking at night be it adults or kids.


I was in standard 4 that time and was enrolled for English class owned by Robert Lam not far from my house which required me to walk. Ahah? Adakah anda masih mahu pergi ke kelas jika tahu ada hantu di kejiranan anda ini?


Not me obviously.


Tsk.


I wonder what happen to that hantu susu now. She must be dejected setelah popularitinye ditenggelami oleh hantu thai dan hantu korea. Tidak kurang juga dengan hantu mat salleh yang sedaya-upaya berlakon seram tetapi gagal.


Fret not hantu susu, you are still superb in your own style. I mean, how many hantu yang tidak perlu mengilai dan buat muka seram untuk menakutkan orang?


Exactly.

Hnatu-hantu, selamat bekerja

No comments: