Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ah!

Demm. Akhirnya blogspot had succeeded in forcing me to upgrade to the new blogger[used to be beta]. After signing in to my account today, I was directed to upgrade. Tried to refresh and get back to the first page few times but still stuck on the same page. I really loved the old version of blogger because I like itlah!



Tsk. I was being force yew bunnies!


On the other note. I am upset because my slimming down plan failed as I tried 3 pieces of bikinis during my shopping spreee. Babi aku nampak macam anak ikan paus. Takde pinggang, bontot besar. I mean, my butt could not fit properly into the bikini bottom. Apakah ini semua?


Don't let me start on my tummy.


Adalah tidak sempat untuk crash diet sekarang.


Plus, I adalah sedikit meradang because I want to buy a new wedge but was told that wedge tidak sesuai untuk berjalan jauh beribu-ribu batu dan tempat tidak rata kerana kaki akan sakit and I was "told nicely" not to buy because if I did, I will be barking at that person face sebab kaki aku sakit semasa berjalan dan akan mengamuk ngamuk tanpa arah dan tujuan.


Hello? Adakah aku berperangai begitu? Ehe. Sadly yes.


One question. Why killer-beautiful-todiefor-shoes always menyakitkan kaki?


I love the comfortness provided by scholl but their design is just not my stylela. The crocs? I can't pull that off .


Dahla. I am going to find some amusing things to do.


See you when ermm.. I see you?

Tata

No comments: