Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nerd

I think I am going to date a nerd lah.

Sebab apa tau, I am tired giving chances to so called macho macho guy. They sometimes so prasan you know. And I tamau dah date bad boys.

I want a nerd that dress like a nerd and talk like a nerd. Yang tak pernah ade gefren. But the nerd must also love cats like me.

Once I dated a goody two shoes yang to me agak nerd. Cuma die tamau mengaku nerd, hello kenapa tanak mengaku nerd? Kalau betul apasalahnyalah, I mean I am still going out with you kan? I also dun like lelaki yang tidak mahu mengaku dirinya siapa dan suka berlagak cool. Kalau kau dah tak cool, tak cool lah! Kau ingat kau date perempaun ko-ol [haha] macam aku, kau boleh jadik kool?

He is a nice boy cuma disebabkan dia defensive I dun like.

Dulukan masa blaja kat UM, I love to sit besides nerds during class. Lepas tu senyum-senyum and mintak kertas. You can see how shaky he was while tearing the paper for me. And you could see they don't know how to react the next time you smile and say hello to them.

My housemate used to say I am bad because of mempermainkan perasaan orang which I did not. Kadang-kadang kesianlah seeing them sitting all alone by themselves, so why not smile at them and make their day walaupun aku tahu senyuman aku tidaklah seberharga mana.

Walaupon mungkin agak keji tetapi ye,nak carik nerdlah.


Macam sampah tak entry aku hari ni?

Hehe

No comments: