Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tags n manuals

He: Sebab you selalu carik lelaki yang salah.
Me: Huh?


How am I supposed to know which one is the right guy or which one is the wrong guy when everyone give me the impression that they are saints and angels?


I think guys should come up with tag on their body. Like "I used to fuck around but now I repent" or "I am nice but I don't have money" or "I'm not nice and I will make you like a sugar mummy" or whatever it is.


And I know that man always follow their bible, you know like there's a script to say things on different occasion. You can always refer to the bible when certain circumstances arise. Like, there's this girl. She has no more soul for man and her allergic are sweet talks but I still want her. What shall I do? Or there's this girl, she's seeing someone and she's getting married soon but her boyfriend rupa macam celake which I think she's so more suitable with me, what are the steps shall I take?


It's funny how man can come out with manuals but no tags. It's like buying something to eat with instructions but no nutrition information. You went to a supermarket and you find lots of yummy things to eat and you pick one right after how you see how easy it will be to get prepared. You pay and go home. But when you eat it, oh no, you realized how fattening it could be. But it's too late, it's already in your mouth.


Men used to tell me that how they want women to tell them what is exactly on their mind rather then playing the "guessing game". You know what, when a woman does that, a man will say that she's nagging because we tend to tell with further explanation. But men, they tell you something else when they actually mean something else. It's like, "ah takpe, biar aku cakap mende-mende ni untuk sedapkan hati dia dulu, the repercussion nantila aku pikir"


Woman would appreciate a truthful gesture or confession from a guy. Like how I appreciate a confession of a guy who told me that he's married but still wants to be friend. To me that's cool coz I know where is the border and such.


Just tell me who you are coz, I will. I will.

No comments: