Monday, May 08, 2006

Paris!

Hah! Nelly got a new friend named Paris. Dun keji me ok but that's the name that I can think of when i saw her.


Well, ok. Lemme tell you this, it was a gift from this guy. I told him I dunno what I did that I deserve Paris but yeah he told me that I deserve something for being strong and probably something to cheer me up for ermm.. suffer?Anyway you, thanks alot k. Tatau nak buat muka camne bila kita keluar bermakan-makan lagi. Adalah segan ok [but I liike..hehe]


I am soooo in love with paris coz ehehe she could take better picture but you know, I swear I can hear Nelly cried coz now I sort of leave her alone, at home. Okla, I tried not to be bias and give her the same treatment . I will try to be a good mother.


Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Paris..I love you!



Ada orang cakap aku gold digger, kepada siapa-siapa yang cakap macam tu. Fuck you lah.


Tengkiu & Happy Monday!


p.s: Lepas ni seres aku taleh ym dah anddd..hari ni ada meeting..wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: