Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sakit otak ok

Well. Perhaps by now, some of you might now how cold I am when it comes to strangers. Aku memang malas nak layan orang ok. No matter how persistent that person is, if nothing triggers me, then both of me and that person will still remain stranger.


So when that guy said hello, the answer would still be the same. What make me want to write more [selalu aku cakap sepatah dua je.hehe] are the things he wrote contradicted with things that I perceived. From my point of view, he's seeing someone but.. everyday he would..make an effort for me to notice him.


So I asked him why does he do things that he do even he has the thing that he has after he asked me this question.


"You dah tak dengan junior I lagikan? I assume you are single now?"


Nak aje aku jawab..junior yang mana satu bang? Haha.


And he gave me the answer something about there's something captivating about my smile which is farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. And how he wanted to see me play futsal. Ni apahal semua ayat sama nihhhhhhhhhhhhh?


Anyway, the best thing is, soon after that I received a message from a lady asking me who the hell I am. She acknowledged her self as the guy's fiance. And ask me to stay away from him. Ni siap warning akula mak bapak die seme dah tau pasal issue ni, apala seme.


Like I fucking carelah kan?


Jangannn..Dari aku malas nak layan, sakit hati aku ni, terus aku layan kang.ha


*Sigh*. Aku letih sial bende-bende macam ni.


Being me yang ehe.. suke begaduh, I reply to her asking why is she so insecure and chill la wey. Pahal kau nak menggelupur, aku bukannya nak kawen ke apa dengan mamat tu. And, after that the guy come to his defense when he told me his version of the story selepas aku menyoal dia, apahal aku kene marah dgn pompuan tu pulak, macamla aku yang menggatal. And he told me how I should ignore the lady and continue being friends.


Demm.Sekarang terase seperti aku watak sape ke nama pompuan tu.. zila bakarin ke, fazura dalam drama crite melayu yang stok nak rampas-rampas boifren orang.


Ceh. Mak tak kuase okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Pleasela, I have enough of problems on my own.
Tolong jangan tambah ok?

No comments: