Friday, May 05, 2006

Pills

My mom has turned to be a psychotic since I told her my medical check up result. Initially she bought me bottles of vitamins but haha, am not going to let those pills go down to my throat. Not to my tongue..no thank you..euuurghh.


If you know my mum, hah, she won't let me get away easily. Now, every morning she would nicely arrange 14 pills on the table with a cup of hot soy milk for her daughter [which happen to be me, of course!] to consume before she go to work.


Do you know how nasty those pills taste? Don't tell me they don't taste nasty coz what I need to do is just swallow them. Nooooooooooooooo. You so don't know my deria rasa okkkkkkkk.



take the pills and the bahulu.hehe


I mean..14 fucking pills. Arghhhhhh


Then someone told me that my mum probably is overdosing me since she forced me to take 2 tablets of multi vitamin and also 6 lecithin pills, plus 2 b complex, 2 carotines and 2 vita c, which according to him, is a lot since multivitamin can do the wonder alone. Atleast, lessen up the dosage of other pills..


What scares me is, bila aku kencing instead of yellowish , my urine is yellowish green now. Hoih, aku ni dah nak jadi alien ke apa?


So I told my mom about what that someone told melah kan and guess what's her reaction.


Instead of feeling sorry for me, she gave me 2 books to read coz she said probably I dun know much about vitamins.


Hah! Now I have to take 14 vitamins and 2 books to read.


Fuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Ngeh, Happy Weekend people!

No comments: