Thursday, May 18, 2006

Crave

Fever..fever


I was in bed for the last two days [bermakna 2 hari tak mandi.haha], thanks to tonsillitis and fever. This is another ritual sickness that I would have every year. I dunno, there must be something in my blood.


So anyway, since the tonsil thingy was bad I couldn't consume anything besides porridge. Saiful Even delivered me the yummy haji don alley mee rebus but I could only afford to take 3 forks and leave the rest to my mum. This is not good okkkkkkkkkkk.


Last evening, I was feeling slightly better and I think my appetite is back. Gua teringin nak makan apa tau? Pop tarts and Maggie daging. Aku tau sini macam takdelakan Maggie daging tapi somehow my tekak adalah menginginkan Maggie daging.


Pop tarts used to be easy to find but not now. Sekarang susah gila nak jumpa pop tarts okkkkkkkkkk. Adalah sangat teringin saya ini. Just imagine eating pop tarts fresh from the toasters and sipping swiss miss chocolate. Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bliss. Bliss [gemuk..gemuk..]


Besides that, I am also craving for pisang goreng sambal kicap. I dun care if your house sell nice banana fritters yang paling sedap di dunia but if it doesn't come with sambal kicap, dunia ini tiada ertinye okes.


Tell me, where can I find pop tarts and pisang goreng with sambal kicap [kalau boleh macam dekat warung mana lagi] because I'm really really want it so badddddddddddd..


Kesiankan saya?

No comments: