Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stuck on you

Have you ever been with someone who seemed to caught in their past. Or you, yourself still cant move forward coz you seemed to yearn for your what went before? I am talking about the words e.x.


I know one guy who still cant let go of his ghost even how hard he denied it. He is tall, fair and yeah such a good prospect but seeing his ex name as his laptop id more or less make me wondered. I was using his toilet when I saw the blue box, tiffany & co on his sink and I asked him about it. Non-chalanty he told me it was his exs even though they broke up like 4 or 5 years ago.


Me: Kenapa you still simpan lagi barang dia?
He: Saje, takkan nak buang.
Me: Yela, atleast simpanla elok-elok, tak payahla display lagi.
He: Ala, biarla, I pon dah tatau die kat mana.
Me: Tak keep in touch?
He: Malas, nanti luka lama berdarah kembali.Hehe


Well, to me, the authentic explanation is he is still spellbounded in his old memories, old glory. If the breakup was so aching, if you are over that person, you would endeavor to cross out everything, even memories if possible. Those are only few things that I perceived, there are other things that I observed but I chose not to say anything.


Later I learn that his ex was someone magnificent. Pretty and yeah, with very good livelihood but shit happened and they broke up for some unspecified reason [since he didnt want to talk about it]. From my point of view, hes still lodging in his past where at this very moment he is still looking for something which is not there. Or perhaps someone.


This is when, someone stray from one to another person. Looking for something they used to have but forgetting the fact that not everyone is the same.


Actually this is not my first time dealing with this kind of guy. And let me tell you, if you decided to stay, brace yourself and your heart coz there will be time when this type of people will completely becomes a stranger and dont blow off if you found out theres someone else besides you.


I know its hard to let go of something you thought would be eternity. Tell me about it. I so know. Or maybe u just cant ingest regrets that you nurture inside all this while for what ever reason that is.


But you know, by holding on like that you are not making any differences. Perhaps the other person had already moved on and with you, still trapped in the past would make things worst, for your good self of course.


He/ she just cant live without me


Isnt that pathetic?

No comments: