Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Work it!

urghh...i had a fishy lips today and it was one sided only.waaaa...accidently i drop my phone(which is being referred as batu-bata by my bf) to my face and it hit my lips..and make it bleed.Ouchhhh...hurt so much..

so i ended going to exam with bloaty lips and quite sloppy coz i kinda woke up late this morning..my..my..the paper is..actually i dun have a clue.since it was objective so i just do my best in guessing the right answer..arghhhh...i hope my psychic mind function well today..

The exam was being held at Dewan Peperiksaan so i thought i might as well check out the career path exhibition on the first floor.Who know i might get hired there(HAHA)..Hmm..IT..IT.. and more IT ..i hate doing IT as my bread and butter.So trying to gain new experience i try out for broadcast journalist at NTV7 booth..what a joke.but hey,, why not just give it a try..who know u will se my face on tv!!..NOOOOOOTT!!

There are 3 stages.The first stage u have to read the text as in the broadcaster..pretty easy u think?think again!It's can be pretty nervous..talking in front of the camera..then they will give u a scenario where u have to act like a broadcaster on a live telecast.Spontaneously..hahha..i talked crap all the way..but huhu..i managed to passed the first stage..

Second stage u have to attend a press conference and act as in ur interviewing some big shot.and try to absorb the details which have been told.

Finally write a report based on the press conference within 15 minutes..uhu.. i managed to get to the final stage but i think i sux big time at writing the report..i didn't even remember how to write it..the way to write a report..Ntah hape-hape yela yang aku bantai tadi..bad...

but no..biggie..i'm just doing it for fun and if do get it,someone might not be happy...but i bet my mom will be!!

No comments: