Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Prosperity..longevity?

tomorrow is Chinese new year..and my uni stil is holding some classes.Don't they have mercy and respect for other people?I mean..isn't there supposed to be some kinda big dinner for the chinese this evening..how can they make it (for the students who live like far away) if their class ended by 6?uh oh..i dunno..even though i don't celebrate CNY but hey i do feel pity for them..

my days are boring and more boring...same old shit..my legs are still in bad condition..despite the fact, i still went for a swim yesterday..i am getting fatter and fatter.When i saw the upload photos for futsal,i can see how chubby my face is..arghhhhh....gemuk gile..i have to do something about it..so i decide to go swimming every time i can..

tomorrow might be going to Wilson' house for CNY..hum..wonder what will he cook?and will i get an ang pow?hehehehe..i wish...

No comments: