Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Poor Dahhlingss

SARS attacked again.Before this i dun care that much about this issue but somehow yesterday while i was watching the news waiting for The Sweetest Thing on HBO something made me change my mind.nearly 100 per cent similarity between the SARS coronavirus and that found in civet cats and raccoons. the virus may have jumped from the civet cat to humans or, perhaps, could have jumped from human to civet cat in the crowded street markets. In my knowledge,civet cat is one of the endangered species and should be protected.so why the hell are they being sold in market?




a poor civet cat..don't u think it's cute?

Basically civet was hunted for its fur, for food and for musk.I can tolerate fur and musk but i'm not saying i would buy the product but it's tolerrable.As for food..Can they people find something else to eat?'They' said it tasted like venison, used as the "Tiger" portion of the concoction, along with rat snake or cobra ("Dragon") and ordinary chicken ("Phoenix").Arghhhhhhh..How can a human eat these kind of food??Leave the wild and endegered animal alone..Just eat chicken,meat,mutton or even pork if u like it.

I was nearly in tears seeing that poor animal scared face being put in a truck along with poison gassed(to be gassed to death and later to be sink in a hot water and finally to be burn).Apparently there are about 10000 of that animal beeing breed in China to be eaten by bizzare eaters.uh-oh..and now they are doing some research whether wild and stary cats may have the possibilities in carrying the symptom.Imagine my Mj being slaughtered to death.


Have u wonder why this symptom started in China?I'm not sure but i think it might be that people who lived the will pactically eat almost everything.Ehe my dad used to work in China once.He even told me that snake's pickle is legally being sold in supermarkets and yes..eating ur pets such as cats and dogs are also allowed.Thank God i am a muslim and thank you so much for making me dwell in Malaysia.

Hum..Maybe mum is right.I should apply as a veterinar at the first place..



No comments: