Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Quality vs Quantity

Kembung perut..Tak baik-baik since the past two days.Which again,make me fail to enjoy my nighty sleep.I tried to do almost everything to make it feel better but i guessit just won't work.How did i manage to get some gasses trapped in my stomach anyway?I didn't know the answer but i really would like to know how to get rid of this uneasy feeling..uh..my poor stomach..

Which one is better quality or quantity?As for me i always go for quality.It's better to have one thing which is so meaningful to u rather than having lots of things which doesn't mean much. U will cheerish it more coz u love it compared to lots of things which are less significant.
Ahha..Last night my bf came for my cooked dinner as usual.This have been a routine for the past 6 months.He would come everyday.To make the love more bloom he say which i truly agree.Ok fine..He would come and we'll eat..sometime well go to some place to hangout with friends.Last night..after having dinner he just dooze off to sleep,leaving me blinking alone.I try to wake him up saying i need his company but he is totally a different person when he sleep.I wanted to do something exiciting(no..it's not what u think) rather than lying blinking alone next to him..he refuse to let me leave the room coz he said he wants my company even while he was sleeping.All my attemp to wake him up meet failure so in rage i just let him sleep.Finally he woke up and ..

he:what's the problem.At least i came to see u everyday.
me:i never ask u to come everyday
he:how can u say that..zzzzzzzz
me:i want quality time..not quantity..i know u r tired..
he:hmm..yang..zzz
me:dun come tomoorow.i want u to get a good sleep at home..dun trouble urself to come here if u are tired(i really mean it)
he:kenape u camni???

arghh..kenapa i camni?coz i'm like this..I need to get bz everytime.i hate waiting for people.I know he is tired..then he dun have to come..just stay at home and sleep.It's like he is force to come to see me everyday.If he think that seeing me everyday but doing boooring stuff is enough then he is wrong..and everytime i want to chill with my friends he will say "Am i not enough?"

Hunny..i need quality not quantity..that's why i prefer 1 monaco blahnik shoes rather than 100 tat seng slippers,1 victoria secret's underwear rather than 100 uncomfy underwear and finally i did choose u my dear rather than all the men who used to buy me drinks in the club. All i want is to have good and special time,quality time with u...ermm..after a while writing i feel like an inconsiderate bitch..
ahh..who care if i'm too celf centered.It's my life!

No comments: