Thursday, January 08, 2004

Issit love..or lust?

A quote say love conquers all..i think it's true but if only if u are truly in love.Usually i'm not the type of person who care about other people business but when it include me then i think i should say something about it.

One of my friends is on love but i'm not sure if the feeling is mutual.Everynight she will go out to see him which is no big deal but the problem is she will use our(me and my other mates) cars to see his loverboy.I'm not that stingy as u think,i dun mind people borrowing my stuff..i'm used to it..beeing brought up in a boarding school teached me alot the meaning of sharing..but sometimes when u really like something u would mind..plus..she would only appear along with the car..beyond ur expected time..and that..will boiled my brain and also my blood..hehhe..Like last night..she borrowed my friend car and promise will return back that night..but she didn't even she knew that my friend will be having her class early in the morning..luckily..shemanaged to get home few minutes before that poor girl class started.Or else..i'll be the one who'll be sending her to class.It's frusfurating when u get back home and find ur car is gone..even when u won't be going anywhere..Two days ago i think she used mine to meet her-whatever without my permission while i was sleeping.How did i manage to find out?Lately i've been listening to Mix fm and never did i switch to Hitz anymore..but that morning as i started my car..i heard some familiar DJ voice..and it was not a lady..one more thing my front mirror view was definetely not so my view..To my intention i have to hide my car key.I know it sound so bad but i can't help it..

What make me confuse is..if the guy really like her..why dun he be the one to pick her up instead of letting her drive in the middle of the night?Isn't he supposed to be a gentlemen?I dun know about other people but as for me..i prefer my guy to care for me..to pick me up..call me everyday not only the time when they feel horny or need a company..and try to cool u down with sweet words when i am angry.At certain point..i dun think this guy really have a feeling for her..he might be just playing along.Maybe i am wrong..i dunno but that is how i feel.What make me worry is that my friends seems like she's head over heels with him..i dun want to see her get hurt again..ehe but i guess i can only hope coz she's the one who is supposed to realized..and learn from her lesson..

No comments: