Friday, January 16, 2004

Health Check

After a week proscratinating i eventually drink up my Anlene and if it's not for yamyam who made it for me i might be having 'noisy-bones' for the rest of my life.Im only 23 and yet i think i have somekind of bone desease.My bones will make weird noises as in they are so breakable and might break anytime which make my bf really scared.I am scared my self..

I should take my health condition more seriously.I knew that i have lots of health problem but i keep ignoring it.The bones thingy is one thing..which i am aware of..Lately my ears heard some pitching sound which hurt my brain..a symtom of high blood pressure..uh..oh..not good..Farah went for the pap smear test she was ..ok..no sign of cancer cell or anything..but her cholesterol and blood pressure is high and the doctor make her to see a dietician..uh oh..i practically eat everything she ate..pastas..eggs..cheese..which make me similar to her..I should have went with her to do the medical check up..should check up my blood as well and get comfirmation about my sugar and cholesterol level.O ne more thing..which is i considered of as an important thing..i should ask the doctor about the pain around my breast area which was throbbing badly and sometimes make me wake up from my bed and calm my self.I am scared when i think about the consiquences but..humm..i think everything is under control..

perhaps i should visit a doctor one day..one fine day..

No comments: