Monday, January 26, 2004

Assholes anyone?

arghh..i had a bad start for today but i blame it on my self..me and my ignorance..i was stopped at the guard house coz i didn't issue UM sticker and i have only 3 days to do so..meaning i have to go back to Shah Alam and find all the documents..huh..i am never good in finding things..and today i decided to be a good gurl and take my exam slip b4 the due date( i have to pay fine for every sem) but then they need some stupid slip from my advisor..arghhhh..i hate to see my advisor but hmm..since i am quite well dress and decently dress today i did went to see her and manage to get my exam slip anyway..yeyeye..

Went to see a movie during the weekend.Me and yamyam went to see Trauma.I should say..it it's not bad for a malay movie .Not bad at all!!It's totally different from malaysian current movie.Totally no Yusof Haslam thingy.The movie was brilliant but some people spoilt the fun.Before the movie even start a trio behind my back seemed to make lots of noises but it's ok coz the movie tak start lagi..But then bile movie dah start..they seemed couldn't stop talking.Bising gile..kampung gile..bangang gile..They keep talking and swearing bad bad words like their bapak own that cinema..oh my..i was trying to concentrate but it did make me feel like standing up and bang their head..it was so annoying and irritating..totally uncivilised! my bf began to make rude remarks back and i knew he was damn mad..so i had to sooth him before he stand up and give that three stooges a punch in their face, each.I had to console him..i have to or there will be a scene..I think lots of people hushed at them with anger but hey i guess assholes will always be assholes..and i couldn't beleive my ears when they clapped and cheered when nasya aziz appeared on the screen.I know she is gorgeous but Come on!!This is not a concert..it's amovie u idiots!!urghhh...and they also cheered when they uni name was mentioned..suprise..suprise.!!But then lama2 i couldn't hold my self so i accidently yelled,not yelled actually but more like saying in a harsh way

"kau ingat ni rumah korang ke?" ehe and it did make them shut their mouth but only for a while..and when the movie ended me and my bf straight away stand up and look at their face

my bf:nila beruk2 yg bisisng tadik?
me:haah..nila dier
my bf:bangang sangat..

we waited for them at the door but they didn't seemed to come out..ah..chickens..
nak jadi assholes tapi penakut..but then selamat gak..kalau tak ade jugak hari ni dlm sejarah aku membantai org..hehe

No comments: