Monday, January 19, 2004

Futsall is killing my foot

STF futsall match 2004 was being held at sunway sport planet yesterday and yes it was successfull.Ahh..lots of people and supporters showed up beyond my expectation.

I played and was in the same group with jaja,meon,ida,katik and som.And our group name was..Bootylicious!Haa..yes..laugh as u please..but somehow som name it after all our character fits the name well:P.Not bad as Tina's group name which is 18sx hahah..the name suit them well..18sx..uhh..only 18 yrs old are allowed to see how they dress..(not to say that my team dress that proper)Anyaway..they did get the first prize!My team?only manage to get the bronze medal..but hey..we did enjoy ourself.The second prize went to my juniors team.

The purpose of holding the match is to collect a donation for STF band.I think we manage to reach the target.My team firstly fought with pikachu which was Fadzi's team(scary..the kicking was damn hard) which unbeleivable we won..then we met Stf Band team ..tie..0-0..and on the semi final we met Gerek's team..and ouchhhh..i got roughted few times though i do remember no body contact allowed.That time i was injured badly.we lost to them..afterward i got an Sms from rizal saying mocking me saying how can i lost to Gerek's team..Shesshh.My right thigh hurt alot and my toe nail is bleeding..probobly will come out at anytime (until today it still remain on my toe..thank God) so i just can't keep playing anymore...lagipun,i feel so damn tired sampai rasa cam nak mati..i feel i could die anytime..letih giller!!tak cukup nafas.I wonder hoe some people can play up to 40 mins.....and..Ida who is good in defending also sprained her ankle from the first match..so Som have to take her place..I didn't play for the semi coz i just can't..i can't even put on my shoes..Humm..but we did win and get the third place..okla tuu..after the match i and yamyam went for a swim even though i was so so damn worn out..

and today..i can't even move a muscle..arghhh..i feel pain the whole body..my feet are aching..my hands..my hips..my toenail is going to come out soon(urghh)and ..my..my..everything..is aching..and as i read my email today..everybody seemed to feel the same..huhuhu..

but nevermind to that..atleast we did have some real fun!!

+gurl kick ass!+

No comments: