Friday, January 02, 2004

2004

i didn't went to any special place to celebrate new year despite that all my housemate geeting wasted by their own way.I just spend my ney year's eve with my bf eating in a restaurant and staying home watching astro together.To me it is more meaningful..quality time together.The new year day it self we went to chill out at Sunway Lgoon and i was wet as wet as i can be..hehe..feeling tired i get straight to bed while my bf went back to serdang..but the Shawn step into my room and invite me to join her and Faiz in Nuovo..I was tired but i just can't figure out why i can't say no..so..as the result i'm still exhausted and feel like puking..But..the down side was..Yamyam is super duper mad at me..

To make the stiation worst, i go out with Rizal today and yamyam kinda forbid me to..but it's been a while since i meet Rizal..so why not..i guess maybe my way of thinking is different from him..sorry,i didn't mean to hurt u.

Tonight..Bliss await..but shall i go?since i'm kinda tired..but i dun want to ruin all my housemate mood who are like yayayaya about raving tonight..

uh..tough decision..

No comments: