Thursday, January 29, 2004

Big step..tumm..tumm

Finally watched The Last Samurai..Great movie..i ended up watching in tears :P..so touchy..sob..sob..*weep*weep*..b4 that my bf went to get his new pair of levi's.I think my shopaholic desease has spread over my bf.He can't seem to stop shopping everytime we went out.Uh..oh..but it's a good news for me rite?

Flip through a friend's of mine wedding album. She's about my age.Seeing her in her wedding dress give me goose bumps without no reason.Uh..Getting married..it's like..whoa..big desicion..How am i to manage someone else life when my life is still topsy turvy?I can't even remember where i put my things,practically dun have time for my self..how am i going to get officially attached to someone?I think it's a big responsibility..to have a nother person in your life who will probobly bug u and jump on ur nerves especially when u are having PMS..and..and..if u a gurl like me..U HAVE TO LISTEN AND OBEY OTHER PEOPLE ORDER,which i find it quite impossible..and..how the hell am i suppose to tell my mom that i want to get marry?

"Mak,kite nak kawin"..while i will try my best to avoid my mum's eyes..

or maybe

"mak,dah sampai masanya.."(Hahah..NOTT!!)..let just go for no.1

my mom probobly think..

"Gatalnye anak aku"

uh..oh..this bad.....veeeryy baddd..This is so embarrassing..Tsk..tskk
i'm used to be the one with the whatever-attitude and i still have it.The happy go lucky and party type of gal,never care about all things hanky panky(issit hanky panky??) and plus my parents think i'm still their baby gurl...and perhaps will always be..Uh..thinking of it make me have goosebumps again..

today,might be attending a futsal session..ah....i love that game!!

No comments: