Monday, April 03, 2006

Yummmm!

It's been a while since I saw her. I missed her, yeah so I called her up and suggested for us to go makan-makan [which turn out to be melantak session]. Since she and me looooove Italian food so both of us decided to head to Little Italian Kitchen my favourite restaurant in the whole of Shah Alam.







Aku ingat dia lagi bimbo dari aku but the moment she showed me how to take some cash out of the deposit money machine I knew that die taklah sebimbo dulu. Hello, aku tatau pon ok, boleh kuar duit pakai deposit mesin tu. Super hebat ok kawan aku yang blur ni.


Anyway, after taking out cash, we went for little shopping and heh, doing anything with her is always fun. That's the reason I almost cry thinking that she's going to get married soon. Fuck.


I was thinking to have something like mushroom tapas from pizza uno but they didn't have it there but..they have something which was quite similar. Sauteed fresh mushroom with garlic bread. Mushrooms sauteed in olive oil with some herbs in it. Orgasm no 1.







For main course [takla main sangat pon] my friend ordered, carbonara, which was also one of my favourite but that night, they didnt serve it with the spikey-spikey dried spaghetti. Aku tau tu untuk hiasan aje,tapi aku tak pedulik. To those who are close enough to me, they will know that my ultimate food is Aglio Olio. I tell youlah, little Italian make the best aglio olio ever. Dahla ada mushroom yang sangat sedap. And it's not as dry, as usual anddddd..sprinkle some chilli flakes, you'll drool to death. I finished mine and helped my friend to finish hers. Hehe. Orgasm no 2.










We chattered while eating, catching up with gossip and such. She told me about her marriage preparation, on how excited her family is. I smiled and yeah I was excited too coz I know both her and her fiance. Rakan-rakan semase muda remaja. She told me to come to her new house in Nilai [bapak jauh, komfem hubby kau tanak bagi kau merayap lagi,haha]. Hmm..But you know, I felt hollow inside. Babila aku dah takde kawan nak merepek lepas ni, umi pulak dah balik UK. Balik sini bukan nak melepak and calling-calling. Jahatla kau Umi. Nicky pon sudah bersara dari dunia berpoyaan.Hoh! Marah.


Ok, back to suara ala-ala travel and adventure channel. For dessert, my friend ordered Chocolate devil. I, on the other side wanted to other the Galbani Tiramisu yang sangatlah ohhhhhh itu but I was thinking, ni dah makan carbonara komfem muak. Definitely she can't finished the dessert by herself. The chocolate devil was heavenly! A devil indeed. A scoop of vanilla ice cream with cream to complement was enough to make you drool, It was cute also, the outer layer were made from dark chocolate with "chocolat" wording printed all over it. At first I thought it was not eatable tetapiiiiiiii..ohhhhh. The best part was yet to come. The inner part was totally delightful, it tasted something like after eight. A bit minty but not too strong. We spooned ourselves and at this point we squealed. Ye aku dan dia sangat getik so no question asked and stop making that face.Kami memang sangat expressive. Sangatlah sampai owner kedai itu datang dan bertanya samada ada apa-apa yang tidak kena. I had to sengih-sengih and tell him that his dessert was simply magnificent. The major orgasm of all. [naz, mesti u tengah drooling kan?haha!]






But that was always the nature. The owner is well known for being friendly with the customer. Even still, everyone is friendly termasukla abang tukang masak yang sempat bermain-main mata itu. Haha.


So that day, selain daripada dapat bermanja-manja dengan that friend of mine, I ate until I cried, sebab kenyang sangat!!!!


The endlah adventure pemakanan saye.
Dah pegi sambung keje.

No comments: