Wednesday, April 26, 2006

SPG

I was lucky enough that the monorail was next to empty. My face were red coz I had to take bigger steps just to ensure I catch the latest train. A mat saleh was sitting next to where I was seated, decided to throw him a smile after catching his stares. Although I think it was rude to stare but being a polite Malaysian I yeah..smiled.


He: Retail therapy works all the time huh? *In a sexy british accent he looked at my aussino paperback.
Me: Shopping, my mission in life. Hehe
He: *Laughed


After that, I tried not to notice him anymore even though he was quite prominent. Black suit with yellow tie and piercing blue eyes. Ehe, I just dont want to went overboard entertaining stranger especially those yang accentnye aku susah nak paham. Dahla aku ni pekak sikit and hell..the monorail was making so much noise. The monorail and those people in it


So, when reaching bukit nanas station, I gathered my things and paced up only to find that mat salleh was walking besides me. Yeah, I though he would be stopping there since sultan ismail are full or fancy hotels or..whatever. I realized that he was tall, aku adela paras putting die je. Ceh.


He: We started at the same station and ended at the same station. This is definitely a sign that we are afted to meet each other. Destiny dont you think?
Me: You think so huh?
He: Yes, I do.*twinkling eyes


He told me that hes a consultant for KLIA or something and was staying in one of the suites in concorde.


Me: Any plans for tonight? [Fuck, that was not what I meant to say. I wanted to ask him how did he spent his time here actually]
He: Ahh, interesting question. That depends on what are you doing after this. What is your plan? Where are you heading?
Me: The Renaissance
He: Nice place, maybe we could hang out there and have coffee then.
Me:Haha.. Dun think so. [Apa kau nak mampus?]
He: Ok, what about my place then? My room is really nice and imagine someone treating you like a princess.
Me: Sorry, cant do. I have more important business to do. Anyway nice talking to you
He: Its a waste that you cant come but I really hope to bump into you again. Take care now.


Then we went on separate ways.


So I was thinking, thats how you grab a pair of mat salehs ass. Now thats explain the mystery of Malaysian universe [well, at least to me.hehe]


Kalaulah aku SPG..

No comments: