Friday, April 14, 2006

Sweetness

I was having dinner at orkid thai went my phone rang. I was kind of expecting someone. Well it wasn't exactly that person but it was a guy, so bolehla. A friend of mine, a boyfriend of my close friend.


Me: Hello?
He: Aku la ni,bulat.
Me: Haaa..Aku tau ngkau.Pasal?
He; Kau ingat takkk..
Me:*Ah sudah,ingat apa plak nii...tsk*
He: Kau ingat tak teka-teki pondan yang kau letak dekat blog kau tu? Apa jawapan die ha?
Me: Weh, apahal kau ni?Tak pepasal tanya teka-teki pondan.
He:Hihihi.Cepatla bagitau jawapan. Aku tengah main teka-teki dengan Tina ni!!!Cepatt!!


Apaaaaa?Main teka-teki?? Haaa?I told him the answer and then let him continue his "indoor" game with his girlfriend. That conversation left me smiling for the whole night.


S.W.E.E.T


That's what I call love. Bercinta sambil bermain teka-teki dan bermain dengan penuh teruja sekali sampai sanggup menelefon aku!!!


Your lover should be your friend, your lover should be your bestfriend, your lover should be your everything.


Bulat and Tina, korang memang comel okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

No comments: