Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nellyku

I sooo need a new phone. Nelly [ that's her name ok, my phone] is sick and I think she will perish soon. Am sad all right coz I love Nelly.


She witnesses my tears and my laughter and she heard all my cursing. Haha.Patutla die sakit ok.


Nowadays, Nelly just would hang for no reason. It's like one minute I am talking fine and another minute suddenly Nelly went dead. And you know sometimes, I wanted to open certain application, she won't allow me. Plus, she won't captured logs anymore, so if anyone happen to miss call me, mampus aku tatau sape. Degilla kau ni Nelly. Nasib baik hari tu aku tak baling kau kat dinding. Heh!


Anyway, I was thinking to get a new phone and surely it will be nokia. I love nokia because of it's features, telefon lain aku tak reti nak guna ok. There are few that calls my name as in "chicsss,,belilah akuuuu..sayangilah akuu" but hoh, no memory card allowed. I mean, hello tau tak aku ni suka amik gamba sendiri? Without memory card bagaimanalah??


My bro bought the super slim Motorola. Apa model aku tak tahu. Sangatlah mengiurkan Cuma it's a Motorola. But yeah, he always go for "Hello Moto".Nak je aku lempang setiap kali telefon tu cakap macam tu.


Sooo, I'll be scouting for new phone. So far, I like the nokia 3250 kerana ade karer pink tetapi ianya tidak chics sangat. But..yeahhh.Nelly, bukan kakak tak sayang awak ok tapi kakak terpaksa sebab kesihatan Nelly berada di tahap membimbangkan.



she loves me..she loves me not..



Nelly, you've done so much for me including rocketing my bills to RM500 in a week.



Holy fuck!!

No comments: