Thursday, April 06, 2006

Saya cinta kolesterol

Medical check up result is here.


I thought my blood group is A+, it turns out to be that Im O+, which means I follow my dad. Aku rasa masa form 2 dulu aku buat eksperimen dengan Encik Mat Taib, darah aku jenis A+. Nampak sangat buat eksperimen ikut sukati.


Completely no immunization to hepatitis A and B. Have to take both of them soon.Demmit! Malas gile nak pegi amik injection ni ok.


One thing that really gave me a shock is my cholesterol level is high. Haih, Im only 40 kg yet my cholesterol level is high. LDL reading is 3.5 MMOL/L [ I hate konsep mol ok] when the normal reading is supposed to be not more than 2.6.And my ESR reading is 24 where the normal reading is supposed to be from 0 - 21.


Nak kata aku malas bersenam, every week I went for swimming and yeah I do go brisk walking around the shopping mall [in heels summore!]. Mystery..mystery..

When I was studying, one of my housemate Farah also had high cholesterol problem, she was farrrr than cinta kolesterol, shes a babe. Hari-hari aku tengok dia telan pil garlic dan macam-macam jenis pil lagi ntah tapiiiiiiii bila dinner nanti dia akan membelasah lamb chop bersama-sama disertai dengan semangkuk besa whipped potato. Kemudian dia akan berkata babe,kau dah buat aku makan banyak babe!!Aku high cholesterol babe..mana pil aku? Sungguh comel housemate ku itu.


When my mom find out, she freaked out big time [she freaked out on almost everything, hehe]. She gave me a long lecture how I shouldnt be spooning myself to baskin everyday. How I shouldnt go eating what ever I like and how I refuse to take vitamins.


She forced me to buy lecithin which cost me around RM80, baik aku pegi makan sushi ok!!!!!! And she said no more masak lemak cili api or any masak lemak for the whole family.


She bought me a book called managing cholesterol. Aduhh!

Jadi apakah aku harus berenti makan baskin, lamb chop, lays mahupun cheetos?


Ahhh. Adalah mustahil!

No comments: