Monday, April 17, 2006

Planned

yeah, that's me.



I hate Monday. Was thinking to quit my job. What is work without YM and internet? Exactly!


Bah. Let's talk about weekends since gua malas nak buat keje ini hari.Aha, on Friday night I got this kenduri at my grandma's house. My mum requested [pleaded is more like it, actually] me to wear tudung since there'll be Yasin recital and yeah I did and ahhh, aku telah menenggelamkan sinar semua orang. Haha. I mean, not to say aku cun pakai tudung but everyone was amazed by the fact that I really listen to my mum's word for once.Kalau tak selalunya dah bebuih mulut mak aku cakap, jangan cakap nak ikut siap memblondie ke majlis lagi.Yeah, she's one happy mom and yeah, gua tara hallah!


On sunday, nicky held a house warming party at her new place. Wah, gua suka bile ade makan-makan. I soooo likeee okkkkkkkk and i missed nicky too. Everyone kepochi were there and the food were good. Ada sate, ada soto ada air stoberi [i liike].One thing change, the topic we talked about.


Ade ke crite pasal kedai mana jual perabut bagus, jenis-jenis katil and sofa. And cerita cara-cara mendapat anak.Komfemla aku taleh masuk okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Demm. See, i'm left behind and moreeeee behind. By tahun depan aku seres takkan paham diorang cakap apa.Mungkin mereka akan bebual mengenai baju-baju ibu mengandung or susu apa yang bagus. I mean, last year we were talking about rokok apa yang rasa lagi best, cardigan pink tu beli dekat mana, mengumpat pasal boifren hari ini tidak lagi.


But the most thing that my mind still can't process and absorb is, nicky is already married. I mean I saw her wedding picture at the house and I'm screaming denying things. Tahun lepas kami masih berpoye-poye berlepeseran dirumahnya and today, her butts are not mine anymore =(.


I guess, that's the evolution of life huh?


Anyway, the pictures are here.


C'mon cheer me up people. I really need it SOOOOO bad.

No comments: