Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh looks

Me: You know, I have rashes all over my body.I think I need to see a doctor.
Him:Really.Kesiannya dia.Do they attack your face?
Me: Adala sikit.Gatal sangat ok.
Him:Don't scratch them ok.Kalau u garu yang dekat muka you, I tak nak kawan dengan you dah.
Me: Haha.Jahatnya you ni. *giggles*
Him: I'm serious, siapa nak dengan orang yang muka berbintik parut? So please don't scratch.*serious tone*
Me:Huh?


WTF is that all about?


He is around 30's. He's fair, tall with sharp features. Model materials. Currently residing in south Malaysia and occasionally comes to KL. We met somewhere in a hot spot in KL and he asked for my number. Constantly, he calls me everyday which I always try not to pick up his calls. I even come out with lame excuses whenever he's in KL. I am a moron, I know but somehow I feel uncomfortable. Perhaps I have my own reasons.


I thought by being 30 a guy would somehow find his maturity. He once told me while I was preparing lunch for my family that he was broken hearted by a girl who from his description was kind of gorgeous and now he's only looking for someone loyal. The rest is not important.


Hah!


Even when I hang out with my guy friends, they would always asked me this question without fail.


"Bila kau nak kenalkan aku dengan kawan-kawan kau yang cun?Yang cun je la kalau tak single pon takpe"


Apa korang ingat aku ni ibu ayam? Sorry, but I loathe people, be it man or woman who tend to go for looks barely. Yes, looks is also important but at least let personality and compatibly play their part. Apakah erti kalau lelaki muka hensem but when you talk with them, they don't understand even a simple intellectual conversation that you tried to converse and instead make fun of your every single serious conversation? Or when you talk with a drop dead gorgeous girl when all they did was throwing you some silly giggles and talked about boring-boring stuffs? Perhaps it's tolerable for some people but to me, it's kind of mencabar my intellectuality [not that I have much but at least some]. But if they come with the combination of good looks and nice personality, that's a bonus and haha..good luck in grabbing them.


What happen to those with wits, intellect and credibility but granted with medium or below medium appearance? And those who comes with sincerity and pure sense of loving?


Maka beginilah jadinya. Always we heard that people say "Aku tak puas hati apsal mamat hensem tu nak dekat dengan miss XYZ, dia bukannya cun pon." Which I always reply with a smile but actually what I wanted to say is


"Because some people is not shallow as you are, luv". Perhaps he sees something that you don't. Howla to see when you are so busy scrutinizing only the surface?Kau ingat semua yang hensem and semua yang cun tu best ke?Hah, tell me about it.


Anyway, the conversation did make me think of people perception towards me although it didn't bother me that much. Perhaps, people don't quite take me seriously. I mean what I offer which cannot be seen in a glace can appears not important. Once I asked a question to a guy who I used to date.


Me: You sayang I banyak mana?
He: Banyak sangat.
Me: Kalau I gemuk you sayang I tak?Kalau I gemuk macam syanie?
He: Erm..* long pause* Sayangla..hehe*nervous laugh*


Tsk..

Abihla aku bila dah tua nanti.


I guess today's choices are more drawn to good looks and cleavage and ahh..one more thing, money. Hehe.

No comments: